Team uniforms are a symbol of unity for the team, seeing each other dressed up in the same uniform brings out a feeling of brotherhood and that is what a team needs. A team needs to gel with each other as they need to perform on the ground and function as a powerhouse. Team uniforms are how the fans see you and should be an apt representation of what the team stands for and believes in. Fans all over the world follow hockey and to have long term die hard fans, you need to give them a symbol to stand behind for support. Buying hockey custom team uniforms is not easy as the burden of dressing your team so they can go out and perform in front of the world lies on your shoulders, especially if it’s your first time buying a jersey for your team. Here are some important factors to keep in mind when buying custom hockey team uniforms-
1. Manufacturer- When buying a custom clothing, you have two options. Either you can delegate the job to a middle man who’ll take responsibility for your team’s uniform and handle all the stress or you can go directly to the manufacturer who makes and supplies custom hockey uniforms. If you choose a middle man, you’ll be less stressed about the whole process but what you want may get lost in transit as the middle man can only reiterate what you want and what you want may change from minute to minute. Another factor to keep in mind is the commission the middle man will charge, keeping in mind the nature of the job you can be sure they’ll get their time’s worth. Cutting out a middle man will save you money and you’ll be working hands on with what you want to dress up your team in.
2. Size- Make sure to get each and every member of your team sized up, take measurements of everything to make sure they get comfortable clothing which doesn’t hinder their sport. A sleeve too tight or the chest too loose can really make or break your players’ game. Get them measured beforehand so your players can perform their best on the field while wearing their brotherhood.
3. Customization- The players want to be proud of the uniform so ideally you want to get them personalized by placing their name and number on the Hockey jerseys. Next you have to consider where the names and numbers will be placed, what size they’ll be, what color combination will be used, where you’ll put the sponsors logos etc. Many questions arise when the question of customization comes and must be well thought out as redesigning may cost you extra.
4. Material- The options of materials that your uniform could be made from are plenty, it all comes down to your needs. The material should be of high quality even if it costs more as it would last longer and be protected in a physical sport like hockey. The material should be comfortable to play in, the players should be able to perform to their full potential. Another thing to keep in mind is that the material is well suited for the climate your team will be playing in. There are many new materials being developed to help players perform their best.
5. Color- Team color is very important because whenever someone talks about your team they’ll visualize the color of your team and colors are known to have a significant effect on mood. You want a color that’ll ignite joy and happiness in your fans, they should feel motivated when they think about your team.
6. Pricing- Budgeting is very important as you want the perfect custom hockey uniform for your team but you also have to be able to afford it. Be mindful of where you cut costs as it could affect the wear and tear of your uniform in the long run.
Once you have checked off each step, the custom hockey uniform manufacturer will make a design of what your uniform will look like once produced so you can be sure before placing the order. You will be able to double check the order, make sure the quantity and quality is correct and your team is satisfied with their uniform or not. Any last minute changes will be addressed before you can finalize the order and wait in anticipation along with your team for their new custom hockey uniform.